For any post, an interview is the gateway to final placement. An interview is nothing but the inner view of a person. The selectors wish to see whether you possess the aptitude and the attitude that the positions calls for.
We train candidate employing the following process:
- We provide questions compiled from the past interviews.
- We conduct an orientation Programme for the interview.
- We prepare the candidates in current affairs by involving them in discussions on local, district, state, national and international issues with a group of experts.
- We conduct a mock interview with subject experts, senior retired officers and a psychologist on the panel.
- On the day of the real interview, we provide quick and fast real-time guidance collected from feedback obtained from candidates who had attended interviews in the earlier sessions.